Research Guides and Tutorials: Humanities, Social Science, & Education Library
- Associations Unlimited Tutorial
- COE Tutorial
- Encyclopedias in Research
- ERIC Tutorial (EBSCO software)
- Government Documents
- Guide to Using the Libraries Catalog
- Guide to using EndNote
- Guide to Using EndNote Web
- How to Find Book Reviews
- LexisNexis Academic Tutorial - How to find articles in specific news sources
- Scholarly Communication
- Self-Guided Tutorial for Art Studies
- Self-Guided Tutorial in Communications
- Self-Guided Tutorial in Philosophy
Subject Links - NEW!
(list of useful websites by subject)
*If you are having trouble understanding how to proceed with your research, you may wish to consult CORE .
CORE (Comprehensive Online Research Education) is the Purdue Libraries' interactive tutorial that will help you in developing an effective research strategy.