Media Scheduling: Hicks Undergraduate Library
Media materials may be scheduled and checked out by Purdue students, faculty and staff, as well as Indiana Extension Agents and Statewide Technology Centers. Instructors may also place media items on Course Reserve for class use. Others who are not affiliated with Purdue may use media materials in the Undergraduate Library.
For more information, please refer to the Circulation Policies relevent to these materials.
Media materials may be scheduled up to one year in advance for use in classrooms or other off-site locations. Media materials may be reserved for up to 1 week at a time. Items can usually be renewed. Reservations may be made by using our online scheduling request forms:
If you would like to have appropriate media equipment delivered to your classroom, you must contact ITAP's Audio Visual Equipment Scheduling Office at 49-42771.
Please contact John Fritch, Reference and Instruction Librarian (494-6735 or ) for media reference assistance, or to suggest a media purchase.
By borrowing media materials, the user agrees:
- to return the material on time
- to be responsible for the materials while they are in his/her possession
- not to copy materials or project materials via electronic means without written permission from the copyright holder
- not to charge a fee for viewing the material
- not to loan the material to another individual or organization
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact via:
- phone: 494-6732
- in-person: at the HICKS iDesk