ATTENTION: We are currently in the process of moving to our new website located at http://www.lib.purdue.edu/.
Please make note of this and update your bookmarks accordingly. We apologize for any inconvience.
Beilstein & Gmelin via Reaxys
- Reaxys - As of January 1, 2011, the Beilstein & Gmelin databases are only available via Reaxys. This database also includes patent information. It can be searched by text, structure or reaction.
Beilstein deals with organic compounds while Gmelin deals with inorganic compounds.
- Close to 10 million compounds
- Over 10 million reactions
- Over 35 million associated chemical property and bio activity records on:
- environmental toxicology
- Close to 2 million abstracts and titles indexed from the primary organic chemical literature since 1980
- Over 500,000 bio active compounds